Have you ever wondered why some people make it online and others fail..
It is a fact that only a relatively small percentage of those that try to make it online will succeed and this is down to persistence and coachability rather than education and background!
The network marketing, affilliate marketing and multi-level marketing industries are amazing if worked properly, they are the only forms of business that I have found that offer a completely level playing field. With the right attitude and mindset, literally anyone can become successful in this industry but you need to work at it to make it work!
Here are the top 5 tips I can give you when starting your online journey…
1. Be coachable. Network marketing is a business that is based on duplication. Those who’ve already been successful will share their secrets to success, and all you need to do is listen and then do what they tell you. The number one reason why people fail online is because they do not listen..they want to reinvent the wheel..instead of listening to those who have been there, done it and got the paycheck, people let ego get in the way..successful people tend to listen, learn,take action and duplicate!
2. Work. Network marketing has probably produced more millionaires than any other industry, and although each of those people built their businesses with different companies and using different methods, they all had one thing..a strong work ethic..
Network and affiliate marketing isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme; you only make money through hard work. In this business persistence is the key to success..If you treat your business as a hobby then it will pay like a hobby..in order to succeed you must put in the work everyday!
3. Develop your dreams, goals and objectives. Studies show that very few people take the time to write down their dreams and goals, yet those who do achieve usually achieve a high level of success. Identify your dreams first…if time and money weren’t an issue..what would your life look like? Where would you live? How would you spend your free time? Describe your dream house in great detail. Get a mental image of your dream cars, holidays, wardrobe, lifestyle and so on….
Use those dreams to develop your goals…A dream is the big picture, and goals are the steps that will get you to your dreams.The goal might be an increase in monthly income in order to afford the payment on that dream car you were imagining..
Next, you break your goals down into smaller objectives (each objective should be achievable to avoid a loss of motivation and should be a step towards achieving your goal!). Each day, you should review your dreams, goals and objectives in order to determine your daily activities.
4. Be persistent but do it consistently. Most network marketers give up too early. They see working online as a way to “get rich quick”, in actual fact nothing about this business is get rich quick..It takes time to build any kind of business and an online business is no different!. You’re going to have to contact a lot of people and put up with a great deal of rejection before you break through. However, it’s the person who is consistently persistent who will succeed.
If you’re duplicating a successful system, the only thing separating you from success is time. When things are hard, just keep going, remember that every no is another step towards a yes!
5. Make as many friends as you can! One of the most important things in network marketing is connecting with people..you can only be successful online if you help others to become successful..you need to focus on making a million friends instead of making a million dollars. If you never talk to anyone and never connect with anyone then you are never going to build a successful business! We are in the business of helping people and that should always be your focus! We are a community of problem solvers! Once you master that concept then you will see your business progress in leaps and bounds..
If this article has been useful then you can visit my opportunities page and see some of the programs that I am involved in..